Follow these steps to cite an equation in your document:
- Place the cursor at the position where you want the equation to be cited.
- You can then cite the equation already added on Typeset by clicking on "Cite -> Equations" option in the toolbar.
3. You will see a list of equations (once they are added) in the sidebar. Click on the appropriate equation/s to complete the citation.
4. If you haven't numbered the equations already, you'll be prompted to do so. Numbering the equations is mandatory for citing them.
5. Citations mimic text behaviour in the editor. So, to delete a citation, just delete it. Note that deleting the citations won't delete the equations.
The following video will guide you regarding the same:
Have questions, concerns or suggestions? Write to us at email@example.com or talk to us on Chat.