Following are the steps to get your references from Mendeley onto Typeset.
- Login to Mendeley and export your references list on Mendeley to EndNote XML file using the "Export" option.
- On Typeset, click on "Cite" and then "References", now click on "Add/Import References" button.
- In the "Add References" pop-up that appears, click on the "Select BibTeX/Endnote XML file" button.
4. Choose the EndNote XML file with your references to upload it on Typeset.
5. Your references get imported and are listed under the "References" tab of the sidebar on the editor.
Have questions, concerns or suggestions? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to us on Chat.