Using Credit or Debit Card
Payment failure can happen for multiple reasons. Our payment processor does not share the complete details with us for security reasons.
What should I do when Payment fails?
When your payment fails, check if the entered details are correct.
- Verify the Card Number, Expiry Date in MM/YY format.
- Verify the Card Verification Code (CVC), 3 digit number printed on the back of the card. CVC on an American Express card is a 4 digit number printed on the front of the card.
Sometimes, payments might be declined or refused even after entering correct details for various reasons.
- Insufficient Funds: The funds on the card/in the bank account is not sufficient to complete the transaction.
- Expired Card: The card has expired, try using a different card for the transaction.
- Card Not Supported: The card does not support the transaction.
- You are attempting to subscribe from, or using a card issued in a restricted country.
In the case of errors like "Do not honor", "Transaction Not Allowed", it is likely that the transaction was declined by the card provider/bank. Your card may not support international transactions. Kindly contact the card issuer or bank for details on reasons for payment being declined and for a quick resolution.
Try another Credit card
In case, your payment fails, this is specific to a particular card. Try using another card that supports International transactions.
Try using PayPal
Do you have a PayPal account? Typeset supports Paypal transactions. The details can be found here.
Still, having questions? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ping us on chat. You can also WhatsApp us at: +91-8431021544.